Light Up the Village
Entries are submitted and we invite you to enjoy the twinkling lights! Drum Roll........
- 3540 Clemmons Rd, Suite 107 (Fostering Faith Foundation)
- 6293 Town Center Dr (Great Clips)
- 4142 Clemmons Rd | Tanglewood Commons (Great Clips)
- 3560 Clemmons Road, Ste B (Be Kind Coffee Co.)
- 5439 Misty Hill Cir
- 8916 Harpers Grove Ln
- 933 S Peace Haven Rd
- 1708 Havenbrook Ct
- 3801 Willowood Dr
- 3830 Ranchwood Dr
- 4500 Kinnamon Rd
- 1735 Seconds Village Ct
- 1735 Springfield Village Ct
- 6923 Harpervalley Lane
- 2160 Rossmore Rd,
- 3845 Ranchwood Dr
- 3929 Hampton Rd
- 1725 Springfield Village Court
- 173 Huron Court
- 1625 Ashmead Ln
- 2548 Knob Hill Dr.
- 520 Drumheller Rd
Decorate the outside of your home, business or organization to "Light up the Village" and show us your small town pride!
- The Griswold Award- Lights, lights, lights!
- The Peoples Choice Award- determined by social media "likes"
*Homes must be decorated by Monday, December 12th.
Winners will be announced on social media and by email.
Winners will receive a gift card, recognition on social media sites and given a yard sign to display (in addition to ultimate bragging rights for the year)
Like your favorite display photo in the designated Facebook Album featured on the Clemmons Wonderland. The display with the most likes will win!
Holiday Decorating Contest Rules:
- Only businesses/organizations/residents located within the Village of Clemmons boundaries are eligible for participation in the contest.
- Participants must agree to have their street address published on marketing materials.
- Participants must register online for the contest to be eligible. Deadline is December 12.
- All decorations must be up no later than December 12. If decorations are not up by the deadline, you are not eligible for the contest.
- Each participant must submit photos for the Peoples Choice Award December 12. Photographs should be taken at dark, and displays should include lights so that the display is visible after dark.
- Voting will open on December 13 and end at 11:59 PM on Tuesday, December 20.
- Only outdoor lighting/decorating, and window displays, will be considered for the contest. Decorations must be visible from the outside.